Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Iman Sofea's drawing.


Today I'm going to write in English Language. Iman is my eldest daughter. She will be 6 this coming July 2012. During her early years, I like to ask her more about her drawings and performance at school. This is her latest drawing in kindergarten. She drew a house which she prefers to mention it as our own little house( that's where she live). The truth is our house was painted in yellow which was different from the colour that she chose that was read. Since our house is nearby a street she drew it too but drew it far a bit from the house. The windows and the door were very small. I guess this is due to early stage eye sight. She can't really compare between small and big. Plus she incompletely coloured the roof tiles with few colours. I can see that she knows how to pick basic colour for roof and coloured with few colours to show how her house tiles looked like. She can do well if she can manage he hand and eye sight.By publish her drawings I hope it can help her enhance motivation. I love you baby!

0 comments:

Harry Potter muslim for fancy dress competition

My daughter took part in a fancy dress competition. I did not buy the costume nor borrow it from somewhere. Eventually, we used what we foun...