Sunday, October 22, 2017

Origami phonics card

I made this card by using two squares A4 papers. Let me show the video and steps to produce by displaying some pictures.


I drew this on my own using powerpoint. As you can see, four words pertaining to /oa/ sounds are displayed. Fold the paper (the above picture) to form into a square shape.

Cut at the point after the folding takes place.
A square shape paper after cutting. Then, fold the paper from the other side and it will look like X. The occurrence of middle point appeared after folding.
After that, fold the paper into vertical and horizontal lines. These lines meet at the middle point of the paper.
Fold the four edges of the paper as the above
Fold the two sides left and right as the above
Fold them into this shape
This is the card cover. Cut and fold it in the middle line.
Attach the both sides to the cover using glue.
The final product

I share my drawings and origami card template. Please refer to the link below

0 comments:

Harry Potter muslim for fancy dress competition

My daughter took part in a fancy dress competition. I did not buy the costume nor borrow it from somewhere. Eventually, we used what we foun...